Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharmaine Sivakumar
Job Ref 1814320/001
Date posted 17 June 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial services company in the Philippines.
About the Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) Role:
You will work proactively to acquire data for the team as this is a hunter style data acquisition position and you must know how to close deals. You will also need to know how to close and partner with various industries as a data source.
- Develop the commercial partnerships and data acquisition strategy and define the stakeholder map, messaging strategy, and engagement strategy
- Identify, establish, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive the company’s objectives
- Lead engagements and discussions with stakeholders in public and private sectors on business objectives and potential strategic partnerships
- Develop engagement strategies with the academe, industry associations/ business associations/business groups, political think tanks, non-profit organisations, among other stakeholder organisations
- Prepare engagement materials and content for use by the organisation
- Drive key data initiatives that contribute to the overall product and data roadmap and strategy of the business
- Develop, expand, and improve data coverage for the business beyond conventional sources of credit data
- Formulate strategies and propositions to encourage data partners to continuously participate and contribute to the company’s data programmes
- Identify opportunities to expand existing data scope and coverage
To succeed in this Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) job, you must have a strong background in a similar industry potentially in financial services.
- At least 10 years' work experience in commercial affairs, partnerships, and data acquisition is highly preferred
- Experience in maintaining and growing corporate relationships is strongly preferred
- Distinctive willingness and hunger to learn and grow professionally
- Coachability and strong work ethic
- Distinctive sense of ownership and passion for the job
- Excellent relationship building, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong business sense
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the fastest rising financial services company in the Philippines.
If you are highly-driven, creative and passionate leader who is keen to strengthen your experience in this field, this Head of Client Acquisition (IT/BPO) job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (BPO) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial companies in PH. Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this is for a progressive professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting Art Director job has just become available at one of the leading financial services company in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 03 May 2022An exciting Commercial Partnerships Manager - Fintech job has just become available at one of the leading credit bureau companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Fintech) job opportunity has just become available at one of the fastest rising financial companies in PH. Reporting directly to the Sales Head, this is for a progressive professional who is a leader in their field.
Salary: PHP60000 - PHP80000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and analytics.