Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1823590/001
Date posted 04 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-07-14 2022-09-02 automotive Pasig Pasig PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in managing warehouse and dealer management.
About the Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager Role:
The Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager will be tasked with overseeing the company warehouse and ensuring that all the necessary needs and requirements are met in a timely manner. You will manage the country-wide inventory and the supply and distribution centre to ensure adequate supply of units to support the demands of branches and dealerships nationwide are met according to regional standards.
- Introduce effective and efficient systems to promote accuracy and speed of unit pre-delivery check and network delivery
- Provide necessary business recommendations to sales derived from operational transactions, trend analysis and capacity planning
- Development and maintenance of tracking system to keep all stakeholders aligned with the accurate records of asset inventory and stocks
- Assess and monitors all pull-out requisition by both branches and dealers
- Ensure accurate preparation of daily vehicle inventory status report submitted to the Sales Team and Country Manager
- Coordinate with internal departments on availability of stocks, parts and outsourced vendors to complete all daily tasks required
To succeed in this Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager role, you must have a sense of ownership and accountability, teamwork, integrity, loyalty, and drive.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or similar process and supply chain related programme
- Minimum of eight years of good track record in demand and supply planning preferably in the automotive industry with five years supervisory to managerial level experience
- Sense of ownership and accountability, team player, integrity, loyalty and drive
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, creativity, innovation and business savvy, ability to communicate with different levels, strong interpersonal skills, systems oriented and can handle automation administration and management
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vehicle Distribution Centre Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading global financial services company is actively seeking a General Manager (Start-up). This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in start-up and software.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Regional Partnership Manager (Media) job opportunity has become available at a leading media company in Asia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Technical Manager - Swine job has become available at a well-known animal health company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: MakatiDate posted: 22 June 2022A leading global company is urgently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in marketing and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Aftermarket Manager (Construction) - East Asia. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.