Key Accounts Manager (Ultrasound) - VisMin
Salary Market Aligned
Location Cebu CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Anthony Pusa
Job Ref 1827880/001
Date posted 18 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 pharmaceuticals Cebu City Central Visayas PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Accounts Manager (Ultrasound) - VisMin job has become available at a multinational medical devices company.
About the Key Accounts Manager (Ultrasound) - VisMin Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for defining the key account development strategy, delivering the highest quality service as the Key Account Manager within the Visayas and Mindanao Region. You will also take the lead providing direction to all key account-related activities on the said area.
- Serves in a key role in the advancement and execution of business development activities in support of the company’s sales/marketing strategies and programmes
- Identifies new product and/or market opportunities as well as specific project opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Coordinates with the internal organisation from initial project approval to final quote review and quote follow-up
- Establishes and manages sales representatives and distributors and their technical training but directly manages where there are no reps or distributors. Participates in trade shows and customer presentations
- Provides input and recommendations on marketing promotional programmes
To succeed in this Key Accounts Manager (Ultrasound) - VisMin role, you will need prior experience and a solid network in the ultrasound category (medical imaging) and the ability to handle GE Healthcare ultrasound product lines.
- Minimum of five years of technical sales experience in medical equipment - ultrasound category (medical imaging)
- Must be based in Cebu or Davao city
- Experience in both direct sales as well as selecting and managing sales reps and distributors in assigned territory with a significant focus in the medical sector
- Proven track record of sales growth in medical device contract design/manufacturing business
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Extremely proactive, highly organised, with the proven ability to multitask in a challenging environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and diverse culture
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude, passion for creativity and the ability perform independently with little minimal instruction
- Experience in handling IDS, Toyo Adtec and GE Healthcare ultrasound product lines is a plus
The company is one of the biggest medical equipment providers in the world with a strong line in medical imaging systems, life support, and more.
If you are looking to take on a new role, this Key Accounts Manager (Ultrasound) - VisMin role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to have a discussion with us.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Business Development Manager (Packaging). This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in solution selling and client management.