Senior Business Development Manager (Telco)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharmaine Sivakumar
Job Ref 1830960/001
Date posted 26 July 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 insurance Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Business Development Manager (Telco) job opportunity has become available at an internationally acclaimed device insurance company.
About the Senior Business Development Manager (Telco) Role:
As the Senior Business Development Manager (Telco), you will be responsible for bringing in new clients and manage telco partnerships; improve account relationships and establish key partnerships in the Philippines.
- Be responsible for telco P&L management in the Philippine market which includes delivery of sales/revenue targets
- Navigate and spearhead telco partnership ecosystem strategy for the business
- Create an annual business plan with the partner telcos and ensure alignment and mitigate business risks
- Establish and drive key account governance framework that continuously assess the needs and requirements of the business
- Ensure compliance of partners agreements, and proactively monitor compliance requirements are met as aligned with local market regulations
To succeed in this Senior Business Development Manager (Telco) role, you will need to have strong experience and network in the telco industry and navigate through it.
- At least eight years of partnership/key account management, sales or business development experience in the same field
- Preferably with extensive knowledge on how telcos operate locally; knowledge and understanding of telco products and services, as well as distribution channel and subsidiaries
- Strong relationship management, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management on a day-to-day basis
- Results-driven, strong business acumen, leadership skills and experience in people management, team player, resilient, adaptable, passionate and proactive
- Existing relationships within Philippine telcos is an advantage
This international device insurance company is keen to find the right fit candidate for the above-mentioned role with the desire to grow their business even more.
If you are a self-starter, goal-driven, up for a challenge and has proven experience in project sales for this industry, this Senior Business Development Manager (Telco) job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 July 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, Southeast Asia job. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in sales and client management.