Commodity Trader (VP Level)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christine Baloria
Job Ref 1835030/001
Date posted 02 August 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 utilities Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fulfilling and exciting Commodity Trader (VP Level) job has been opened in a fast-growing oil and gas company.
About the Commodity Trader (VP Level) Role:
In this Commodity Trader (VP Level) role, you will be responsible for developing and executing trading strategies in order to help this oil and gas company in growing the business by building and managing strong commodities portfolio and enhancing trade portfolio positions.
- Performs trading activities based on trading plans and market conditions
- Executes and manages negotiation and procurement of products in accordance to the approved pricing strategy of the company
- Leads the development, updating, and implementation of existing policies and procedures to meet internal and regulatory requirements
- Builds and maintain good strategic relationships with existing networks and possible trade partners
- Monitors the general health of the commodity market, including prices and trends to gain insights on the factors affecting the supply and demand for commodities
- Performs market research and analyse market data to determine trading and timing opportunities and timing opportunities to get the best prices for the different portfolios of the company
- Makes use of market data in identifying new trading opportunities and in developing short-term and long-term trading strategies
- Communicates all relevant and critical market information to the management and provides recommendations on the best trading strategy to execute
- Coordinates and collaborates with the different internal stakeholders for the successful execution of trading activities
- Performs other related tasks and projects that may be assigned from time to time
To succeed in this Commodity Trader (VP Level) role, you must have a solid experience trading preferably in the oil and gas industry. Strong experience in hedging is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 15 years of total experience preferably in oil and gas, power/energy or FMCG industry
- Knowledgeable in trading commodities (oil and gas, power/energy or FMCG)
- Strong analytical, strategic management and market research skills
This oil and gas company is keen on finding the right fit candidate for the above-mentioned role with the desire to grow the business even more.
If you are highly driven, passionate and has strong relevant experience, this Commodity Trader (VP Level) job is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 June 2022An exciting and challenging Commodity Trader (VP Level) job has become available at one of the fastest growing oil and gas companies in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Head of Sales (Pharmaceutical) job has opened up at a homegrown company that is passionate about elevating healthcare in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Clinical Project Manager - Vaccine Trials job has become available at a fast-growing clinical research organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 July 2022A fast-growing insurance technology company is hiring for a Senior Business Development Manager (OEM) in the Philippines. In this job, you will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Store Manager (Retail) job opportunity has become available at an established retail company in the Philippines.