Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1869040/001
Date posted 30 October 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-11-02 2022-12-29 automotive Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive). In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.
About the Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive) Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results for product ranges to maximise its leadership position and grow market share.
- Handle the Dealer Sales Department to ensure fair play among dealers and branches
- Promote dealer's wholesale, retail and inventory performance
- Support the sales team in achieving monthly sales metrics
- Determine proper assignment of claims and subsidies to dealerships
- Manage Dealer Principals to get correct information with frontlines
- Partner with the dealership to make a sound assessment of business performance and guide them to the realisation of the achievement of their goals and objectives
- Coordinate with internal departments regarding monthly promotions and daily delivery schedules to support the district requirements
To succeed in this Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive), you must have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- College graduate of any business-related course or similar
- 8 – 10 years related experience in a management capacity handling dealership sales for various locations
- Customer-oriented, can work under pressure and deadline, results-oriented with ability to represent the company to Dealer Principals, can resolve difficult situations
- Friendly, courteous, strong work ethics and integrity, superior interpersonal, customer service
- Team player, can easily establish professional rapport with co-workers, attention to details and quality orientation
- Analytical skills, planning and organising, strategy and program development, communication and presentation skills, time management and multitasking
- Proficient in computer (MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Dealer Sales Manager (Automotive) role.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.