Sales Director (Heavy Equipment)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1844440/001
Date posted 14 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 manufacturing-and-production Quezon City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Sales Director (Heavy Equipment). In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.
About the Sales Director (Heavy Equipment) Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results for product ranges to maximise its leadership position and grow market share.
- Develop and implement country marketing strategy after approved by HQ, including product/portfolio strategy, network strategy, sales policy, marketing & communication strategy, pricing policy, etc.
- Develop marketing strategies in local markets
- Support the distributor with sales operation to achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets
- Follow and monitor the sub-dealer network performance
- Develop and plan monthly and quarterly rolling order and delivery plan with the distributors
- Follow and monitor distributor financial status, managing manufacturer credit to distributor, putting risk under control
- Monitor clients' satisfaction, develop and implement necessary action to improve client satisfaction level
- Handle the aftersales service support to the distributor with service manager
To succeed in the Sales Director (Heavy Equipment) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- College degree or above in mechanical or electrical engineering, marketing or relevant
- At least five years of experience in the construction machinery industry, and more than five years of sales or network management experience
- Preferably has worked with Monark Caterpillar, Komatsu, Howo and other similar products
- Strong communication skills, motivated, aggressive and can adapt to cross culture working environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Be able to adapt to frequent domestic travel and travel to neighbouring countries in the region at least twice per quarter
- Fluent in written/listening/reading English
- Preferably with a local driving license
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director (Heavy Equipment) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.