Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin
Salary Market Aligned
Location Cebu CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1868170/001
Date posted 18 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 manufacturing-and-production Cebu City Central Visayas PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.
About the Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results for product ranges to maximise its leadership position and grow market share.
- Oversee sales in Visayas and Mindanao for Fire Detection and Alarms System (FDAS)
- Present and adapt based on commercial and technical solution with the end users and other parties
- Develop and manage local customer and influencer portfolio and implement agreed channel strategy based on the budget set by local CSO and FIR Regional Strategy
- Improve sales awareness of FIR SPH through Visayas and Mindanao region by creating demand and project leads through business developments and early involvement with large end-users and major influencer groups. By planning and organising key influencer events in collaboration with the local marketing team of BT-FIR, through participating in trade shows, congresses, and support PR
- Support on the planning of product launch introduction in the Visayas and Mindanao areas. Can be able to generate, follow-up, and win project leads in Visayas and Mindanao Areas and focus vertical
- Build a strong and good business relationship management with key customers and key influencers in the Visayas and Mindanao region
- Review market trends and adjust based on its info
- Define and implement price, discount, and rebate schemes in line with BU guidelines and local CSO for the territory
- Actively get involved in the tender specification of large projects, drive specifications of FIR and convert these tenders into leads
To succeed in this Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin job, you must have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Good presentation and communication skills and can work with different stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, networking, electronics, or equivalent
- At least five years of work experience in sales and marketing related to FDAS
- Organised, good at strategic planning and time management
- Manage business development, projects, and sales or account plan to achieve the target deployment and KPI steering
- Negotiation skills in dealing with decision makers
- Team player and can work independently
- Resourceful and with good networking skills
- Capable of handling sensitive information
- Can travel and be assigned in Visayas and Mindanao area
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin role.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 18 November 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager - Water. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 18 November 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager - General Industry. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.