Assistant Sales Manager - Water Industry
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1876690/001
Date posted 18 November 2022philippines sales-marketing/sales 2022-11-24 2023-01-17 manufacturing-and-production Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager - Water. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
About the Assistant Sales Manager - Water Industry Role:
You will work together with the Managing Director as per country strategy so as to achieve the strategic figures in the planned budget/RFC as well as in the mid-term plan of Strategy 2022. The Assistant Sales Manager - Water Industry is responsible for developing and delivering high-quality customer service and sustainable business results.
- Identify and explore potential business within the Philippines from customers in the WWW related industry to project sales
- Handle key account customers such as Manila Water, Maynilad water, related EPC contractors, etc., and strengthen business relationships
- Monitor business strategy every month with clear measures and action plans for projects and follow-up actions
- Conduct product presentation and train clients
- Carry out internal staff training on product knowledge, application for pumps as and when necessary
- Liaise with P&A and manufacturing units within the group to improve communication and obtain full support in working out offers/quotations with the best possible dates for all project tenders
- Provide updated project forecast lists during the management meeting or as and when required
- Be responsible for sales marketing for industries under your care
- Be in the market and that’s nearer to the end-users or EPC contractors to understand the company's pricing and delivery competitiveness so that KSB can be successful in all projects
To succeed in the Assistant Sales Manager - Water Industry job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of three years in a relevant industry such as Manila water, Maynilad water and a minimum of three years in pumps and valves industry (such as Sulzer, Flowserve, Grundfos, etc.)
- Communication and presentation skills, written and spoken English, develop good rapport with KSB companies, customers, consultants, good computer skills, and good understanding of commercial issues
- Good negotiation skills with customers and suppliers, and good product and application knowledge are an advantage
- Ability to motivate and support the team and be a team player
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager - Water Industry role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 18 November 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager - General Industry. This job requires a candidate with a strong background and experience in technical support and client management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cebu CityDate posted: 18 November 2022A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Sales Manager for Fire Detection System - VisMin. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in sales and client management.