Salary PHP1200000 - PHP1800000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 1200000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world renowned FMCG company is looking for a talented Logistics Manager in Makati to take up this critical role. Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, this is a role for a Logistics Manager who is passionate about logistics management, specialising in FMCG industry.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible to lead all logistics and distributing activities and travel across Philippines. As the Logistics Manager, you will be in charge of delivering top notch delivery services in the market to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage 3rd party delivery service: Shipping, freight and distribution
- Handle enquiries, negotiate and consult solutions on the customer’s request
- Perform network optimisation
- Lead in process improvement and operational analysis
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Develop and fine-tune SOP for fulfilment process
- Perform user acceptance testing for apps and system developed by IT team
- Support in activities related to logistics operations
- Develop the deliverer training and on-boarding guides to build service quality
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance
- Engage in customer service/experience improvement initiatives
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to plan, think on your feet and possess a keen understanding of total logistics management.
- Minimum Degree in Logistics/Engineering/Business Studies with at least three to five years of work experience in logistics or FMCG environment preferred
- Experience in process/reporting automation and optimisation with cost saving initiatives
- High proficiency in ERP systems
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, independently or as a team player
- Innovative, resourceful problem solver
- Well organised, flexible and able to work with across various functions, levels and personalities in the organisation
This consumer company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Logistics Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work within an adventurous company that is constantly breaking new ground in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Brandon Teoh on +632 816 4972 or email to Brandon.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1459660