GM of Operations (Records Management)
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global logistics company that specialise in the provision of move and record management is now seeking a high calibre GM of Operations (Records Management) to oversee record management services within the Philippines as well to steer the business in its next phase of growth.
About the GM of Operations (Records Management) Role:
Reporting to the Regional Director, you are required to lead, manage and improve the operation of record management in support of the group’s business activities within the Philippines.
- Manage the day-to-day record management operations/business by providing the highest quality professional commercial security service to customers that reflects well on the international brand
- Provide a service in accordance with customer service agreements, policies, procedures and systems
- Manage the business profitably, efficiently and cost effectively by maximising the use of existing resources and improving business practices through the development/implementation of new agreed techniques and ideas
- Profitably grow the business across the region by identifying, planning for and developing new customers, and by maintaining existing customers
- Ensure that all applicable operational, financial, personnel and administrative standards, policies, procedures, instructions and orders within the company are accordingly carried out, documented and implemented on a timely basis, updated regularly, monitored, effectively managed, supervised and communicated to all operational staff across the region
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring all local SSHE requirements, policies and procedures are being met, as well as ensuring equipment and maintenance schedules are established and maintained for key operational equipment.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience in disciplined services
- At least five years of hands-on experience in an operational management role in either civilian or disciplined services, or commercial security
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and manage a team of junior managers, secretarial and support staff, and operational supervisors
- Be able to efficiently manage and control assets of the company
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of financial, commercial and legal related matters is an advantage
- Willing to work and relocate anywhere in the country
- Customer service and people oriented
This company is front runner in developing high performance record management services. They revolutionised the logistics distribution and supply chain industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share globally.
If you have a successful track record in leadership, are a people person and possess improvement initiatives, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader stationed in Manila as GM of Operations (Records Management).
Apply today or email me at Brandon.email@example.com to discuss this exciting opportunity.