Head of Logistics
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-07 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-renowned FMCG company is looking for a talented Logistics Manager to take up this critical role in Makati. Reporting directly to the Regional Logistics Director, this is a role for a Head of Logistics with passion for logistics management.
About the Head of Logistics Role:
In this role, you will lead all logistics and distribution activities, and travel across the Philippines. As the Head of Logistics, you will be in charge of delivering top-notch delivery services in the market to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage third party delivery service: shipping, freight and distribution
- Handle enquiries, negotiate and consult solution on the customer’s request
- Perform network optimisation
- Lead in process improvement and operational analysis
- Create performance management dashboard and provide regular analysis on logistics performance – productivity, quality, employee performance, etc.
- Develop and fine-tune SOP for fulfilment process
- Perform user acceptance testing for apps and system developed by IT team
- Support activities related to logistics operations
- Develop the deliverer training and onboarding guides to build service quality
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance
- Engage in customer service/experience improvement initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to plan, think on your feet and possess a keen understanding of total logistics management.
- Minimum of a degree in Logistics/Engineering/Business Studies with minimum three years of work experience in logistics, FMCG or e-commerce environment preferred
- Experience in process/reporting automation and optimisation with cost savings initiatives
- High proficiency in ERP systems
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, independently or as a team player
- Innovative, resourceful problem solver
- Well organised, flexible and able to work with across various functions, levels and personalities in the organisation
This company is much more than a FMCG company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Logistics Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work within an adventurous company that is constantly breaking new ground in its industry.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.