Country Manager (Logistics Co)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 300000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global logistics companies specialising in the provision of move and record management is now seeking a high calibre Country Manager (Logistics Co). In this job, you will oversee record management services within the Philippines as well to steer the business into its next phase of growth.
About the Country Manager (Logistics Co)
Reporting to the Regional Director you are required to lead, manage and improve the entire P&L in support of the group’s business activities within the Philippines.
- P&L responsibility, budget creation and control
- Developing business strategy and action plans, identifying new revenue streams
- Leadership to the entire Philippines business and the leadership team in particular providing strategic direction and tactical support
- Developing talent for succession planning through all levels of the organisation
- Building major client relationships to sustain organic growth
- Building a continuous improvement culture, introducing best practices, new ideas and opportunities
- Ensuring adequate resources are in place to deliver to target and continue to grow
- Ensuring employee engagement is a top priority for the country management team
- Ensuring a safe and secure work environment with a "zero incident culture"
- Experience with successfully leading a business (unit) with P&L responsibility
- Proven track record in all aspects of financial, commercial and operations management
- Experience in strategy development, change management and generate/build client relationships
- Record of operational efficiency and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and manage a team of junior managers, secretarial and support staff, and operational supervisors
- Able to efficiently manage and control assets of the company
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of financial, commercial and legal related matters an advantage
This company is forerunner in developing high performance record management services. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share on the global front in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry.
If you have a successful track record in leading and improvement initiatives, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry as the Country Manager (Logistics Co) based in Manila.
Apply today or email to Brandon.email@example.com.