Team Lead - Cost Match
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rohnel Rojo
Job Ref 1821950/001
Date posted 29 June 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/logistics 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Parañaque National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Team Lead - Cost Match job has opened at a global and local specialist in air and sea freight, project transport, logistics solutions.
About the Team Lead - Cost Match Role:
The Team Lead – Cost Match role is responsible for end-to-end processing and handling of vendor invoices that are job-related/operational transactions.
- Conducts daily team huddles, to discuss metrics and team targets for the day
- Monitors timely implementation of the objectives by agreed SLA
- Works with LEAN team to drive operational excellence
- Ensures that day-to-day volumes are distributed across team members
- Provides team productivity reports
- Responds to quality issues raised by stakeholders (first to second Level), in accordance with escalation matrix
- Drives process standardisation with GPO and Local counterparts
- Drives operational calls to report team performance and resolve open issues with stakeholders
- Ensures that migration for new countries are monitored from Kick -off to completion of Hypercare calls
- Monitors the compliance of processes in accordance with the legal provisions on the area of operation
- Ongoing cooperation with other organisational units (e.g. Poland)
- Updates, collects, sorts and archives documents generated during operation according to the rules in the Team
- Performance of any other official orders related to the tasks and objective position
- Evaluates team member performance and helps to create a strong career path for them
To succeed in this Team Lead - Cost Match role, you must have a minimum of five years' work experience in handling invoice processing, with knowledge in freight forwarding system, with at least one year - supervisory experience in related field. Freight and Logistics Background is an advantage.
- Ability to work under time pressure and with minimum supervision
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Highly focused, detail oriented and well developed self-organisational skills
- Critical observation of the process and the implementing of new solutions
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP at a good level
- Ability to write and raise queries in a clear and comprehensive message
- Must be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to use the tools, technology and methods in the field area of work enough to effectively improve the efficiency of services rendered
- Ability to use the particular methods of work (recommended by the globally recognised design methodologies - any of them), troubleshooting
- Innovation management, project management in order to increase efficiency and quality of the delivered service
- Effectively share knowledge and experience with other members of the team with the aim of raising the competence of colleagues
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) at advanced level, enabling e.g. sorting and filtering data, conditional formatting cells, creating pivot tables/graphs, vertical search data, validate/consolidating and grouping data
This company is a global supplier of transport and logistics services and offer a wide selection of transport service combinations and solutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Team Lead - Cost Match role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.