Strategic Sourcing Manager
Salary PHP60000 - PHP100000 per month + Attractive
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 utilities Makati National Capital Region PH PHP 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Strategic Sourcing Manager job has just become available at a Fortune 500 company with global presence in the areas of property, investment and facilities management. You will be based in their office in Makati.
About the Strategic Sourcing Manager Role:
As the Strategic Sourcing Manager, one of your main tasks is to develop and execute sourcing strategies in order to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Develop plans, organise and implement national/regional contracting and procurement strategies and programmes to increase operational efficiency and profitability
- Develop standardised systems and controls for procurement including RFP documentation, work authorisation, purchase and change order systems, and supplier/contractor eligibility criteria
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and implement process improvement within the organisation
- Develop, manage and coordinate regional sourcing processes and practices with internal stakeholders. Develop and manage relationships with national/regional suppliers and contractors and lead contract negotiations
To succeed in this Strategic Sourcing Manager role, you will need to be well versed in identifying new cost savings opportunities and maintaining supplier quality and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum seven years' experience in the procurement of services and supplies in multiple industries
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Experience managing strategic supplier relationships, as well as developing and implementing innovative supply strategies
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, running RFPs, contract negotiation, quality assurance, and procurement management
- Strong leadership skills and problem-solving skills.
This leading facilities management/shared service company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over many years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development within Philippines especially in the utilities management industry in Makati.
If you are a talented and focused procurement professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Strategic Sourcing Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or please email to Brandon.email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further.