Material Planning Manager (Semicon)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1825120/001
Date posted 14 July 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 manufacturing-and-production Cavite Calabarzon PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Material Planning Manager (Semicon) job has become available at a leading global digital transformation and energy management and automation company located in Cavite.
About the Material Planning Manager (Semicon) Role:
As the Material Planning Manager (Semicon), you will develop planning and purchasing strategies and oversee the commodity planner/buyer in their daily activities in material planning and supplier communications to ensure that strategic material planning processes are in place to enable operational and production continuity at an optimal cost.
- Ensures the on-time placement and delivery of purchase orders based on the system lead time at the lowest price and based on the approved vendor list
- Facilitates regular shortage reviews to address shortage gaps and mitigate supply risks
- Recommends and participates in the qualification process of alternative suppliers for each commodity
- Searches for continued cost reduction opportunities through alternative suppliers, cost estimation activities, and continued supplier negotiations
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities
- Designs or implements supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
- Manages activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning
- Focuses on digitisation in the supply chain function to improve employee effectiveness and engagement
To be successful in this Material Planning Manager (Semicon) role, you must have exposure to spearheading material reviews and working closely with internal and external parties to ensure the supply of materials is in place to satisfy production requirements. You must be able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet timely production requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience in a related field, business process re-engineering, and supply chain systems initiatives
- Highly recommended with an industry background in manufacturing, automotive, electronics and IT applications deployment
- Sound understanding of production planning, procurement, inventory and vendor management functions with experience in leading cross-functional teams and managing change
- Nice to have: CPIM, LEAN certifications, project management
This company is the leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Their technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. As a company, they strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
If you're looking for an exciting and challenging job opportunity, this Material Planning Manager (Semicon) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cavite CityDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Senior Safety, Health and Environment Lead job has just become available at one of the leading companies in energy management.
Salary: PHP80000 - PHP100000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Strategic Procurement Manager job has opened up at a manufacturing leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at a start-up company in the quick service restaurant/food and beverage industry whose head office is located in Makati City.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 04 August 2022A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has opened up at a growing company in the multi-level marketing industry.