Sourcing Manager - Procurement
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Randell Jay Urian
Job Ref 1835780/001
Date posted 11 October 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/purchasing-procurement 2022-10-11 2022-12-10 marketing Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company.
About the Sourcing Manager - Procurement Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the definition, development, and execution of multiple mid to highly complex comprehensive sourcing categories for strategic spend. You will manage the commercial relationships with suppliers, build procurement strategies, manage the relationships with cross-functional teams and implement best practice policies and procedures.
- Manage multiple mid-to-high complexity categories
- Set vision and implement category strategy that creates improved value
- Lead supplier relationship development supporting category strategy
- Develop and lead projects
- Lead project teams through a structured sourcing process (category strategy, planning, RF(x), negotiations, supplier selection)
- Identify and realise cost savings, customer service and process opportunities
- Establish and implement best practice sourcing policies and procedures
- Ensure category and team compliance to sourcing policies and procedures
- Monitor the industry and bring strong business practices to the company to improve overall performance of the company and department
- Guide stakeholders in compliance to GSS procurement policy
- Assist in audit findings and providing improvement plans to enhance in-country process
To succeed in this Sourcing Manager - Procurement Role, you will need at least seven years of strategic sourcing experience.
- Seven years of strategic sourcing experience and must possess a bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated record of exceeding goals in cost savings and supplier performance
- Demonstrated record of developing relationships with suppliers that has led to improved quality and overall cost reduction
- Demonstrated leadership skills as well as teamwork collaboration; aligns work with people
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to remain balanced despite competing demands
- Ability to try new approaches and help others through changes
- High ethical standards: integrity, confidentiality, accountability
- Ability to work well with other teams/colleagues regardless of different points of view
- Strength in building relationships and strategic alliance; creates the right environment for teamwork
- Effectively brings complex negotiations to a successful conclusion
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company in the multi-level marketing industry.
This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive. If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, this Sourcing Manager - Procurement role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.
Salary: PHP180000 - PHP200000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Warehouse Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite City. This is a managerial role, wherein you will need to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, and training warehouse employees.
Salary: PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.