Heath and Safety Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Adlai Valle
Job Ref 1891020/001
Date posted 09 January 2023philippines industrial/operations 2023-01-30 2023-03-10 fmcg Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading global manufacturing company is urgently seeking a Heath and Safety Manager job. In this job, you must have a strong background and experience in health and safety management.
About the Heath and Safety Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality service and sustainable business results within the organisation when it comes to health and safety.
- Come up with strategy for health and safety - commercial and field organisation
- Ensure compliance on health and safety standards - not just head office but branch location
- Build capability among branches - centralise health and safety capability - especially to people managers
- Risk and crisis management
- Internally - maintain and develop effective working relationships with the JTIP GM and members of the local EXCOM. Develop networks throughout all functions and levels to promote and drive global health and safety initiatives. Brief the Market GM on the status of health and safety issues and emerging risks
- Externally - develop relationships with law enforcement, business partners, and national counterparts to include in-country security agencies, intelligence and private sector counterparts. Engage, by membership, in public and private H&S associations
To succeed in this Heath and Safety Manager role, you must have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Three years in the function - health and safety manager/leadership/supervisory experience - 10 years of total experience
- Very good communication and persuasion skills
- Someone who can sell an idea to the stakeholders
- Sustain and maintain momentum and keep stakeholders on the topic
- Technical experience and know-how
- Communicate directly to the higher management
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Heath and Safety Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.