Supply Chain Director
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 28 July 20192019-07-28 2019-09-26 retail Manila National Capital Region PH PHP 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s largest chain of restaurants is looking for a driven and charismatic Supply Chain Director to be based in their head office in Metro Manila.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
As the Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for providing leadership and high impact initiative that would bring best in class plant management and supply chain management which is aligned with the company’s strategic priorities and goals.
- Develop the supply chain strategies and policies in line with the organisations direction nationwide
- Implement and drive specific procurement activities to make continuous improvements to the quality, lead times and reduction of costs
- Identify and address gaps in current processes within the supply chain processes to further drive continuous improvements that will encourage supply chain excellence
- Develop inventory strategies and maximise inventory levels against forecast demands to minimise wastage by slow moving and obsolete inventories
- Take an active approach in the training and development of future leaders in the organisation to encourage a strong talent pipeline
- Sit in Mancom and Execom meetings
- Minimum of a degree in Supply Chain or any other relevant field of study
- Minimum of 10 years in a Supply Chain and Operational Management in the retail, food or any manufacturing based industries for consumer goods
- Proven track record in developing and driving operational excellence
- A natural leader of people who is passionate about developing employees core competencies for future leadership positions
- Excellent communications skills and able to work positively with people from different levels of seniority
This prominent global restaurant chain has an outreaching reputation with strong market positioning in its segment. This encourages them to further develop its people and operation to future-proof its organisation to keep up with consumer trends.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established global brand that you can relate with while being in a growing organisation that desires to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact me at email@example.com