Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 pharmaceuticals National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 80000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international pharma business is seeking a high calibre Supply Chain Manager in Manila to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional Supply Chain Director, you will lead all supply chain operations within the region. As Supply Chain Manager, you will manage and develop the all upstream and downstream organisation with a strong focus on customer service, warehouse, demand planning, supply planning and physical distribution.
- Be the key supply chain representative, both internally and externally, acting as the primary contact for the regional and global supply chain organisation
- Provide overall supply chain and operations directions and set annual goals and executing initiatives
- Drive process improvement culture with a solid plan to achieve world-class standards in a sustainable manner for the supply chain
- Optimise cross-functional support needs for the local organisation, ensuring effective communication with other teams serviced or impacted by the supply chain function
- Provide supply chain input to area and shop managers on local programmes to maximise the impact of local supply chain process
- Provide clear leadership in steering the cross-functional teams in an environment with high complexities with a large product range and formulations
- Lead cross-functional projects aimed at optimising and streamlining supply chain operations
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager role, you must possess a least five years proven experience in an overall supply chain management role in the pharmaceutical industry with regional exposure.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or any related field
- Excellent supply chain knowledge/ experience in consumer or healthcare industry
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving, financial skills with a strong leadership capability
- Strong in people management and development
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders across divisions and functions
This leading Pharmaceutical Company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over many years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development within Philippines.
If you are a talented and focused supply chain professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset in the pharmaceuticals industry.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Brandon.Teoh@robertwalters.com