Supply Chain Director
Salary PHP200000 - PHP300000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Quezon CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 retail Quezon City National Capital Region PH PHP 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Philippine's most beloved retail company is looking for a driven and charismatic Supply Chain Director. In this job, you will be based in their head office in Quezon City.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
As the Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for providing leadership and high impact initiatives that would bring best in class supply chain management which is aligned with the company’s strategic priorities and goals.
- Develop the supply chain strategies and policies in line with the organisation's nationwide direction
- Implement and drive specific procurement activities to make continuous improvements to quality, lead times and reduction of costs
- Identify and address gaps in current processes within the supply chain process to further drive continuous improvements that will encourage supply chain excellence
- Develop inventory strategies and maximise inventory levels against forecast demands to minimise wastage by slow moving and obsolete inventories
- Take an active approach in the training and development of future leaders in the organisation to encourage a strong talent pipeline
The successful Supply Chain Director will need to be driven, self-motivated and results-oriented, and have the ability to think like a leader with a passion to develop people and processes.
- Degree in supply chain or any other relevant field of study
- Minimum of 10 years in a supply chain and operational management role in retail, food or any manufacturing-based industries for consumer goods
- Proven track record in developing and driving operational excellence
- A natural leader of people who is passionate about developing employee core competencies for future leadership positions
- Excellent communication skills and able to work positively with people from different levels of seniority
This prominent retail brand has an outreaching reputation with strong market positioning in its segment. This encourages the company to further develop its people and operations to future-proof the organisation to keep up with consumer trends.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to join this established brand that you can relate to and be in a growing organisation that desires to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact me at email@example.com.