Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 29 October 20192019-11-14 2019-12-28 pharmaceuticals National Capital Region National Capital Region PH PHP 50000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international pharma business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Manager in the National Capital Region to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Reporting to Regional Supply Chain Director, you will lead all supply chain operations within the region. As Supply Chain Manager, you will manage and develop the all upstream and downstream organisation with a strong focus on customer service, warehouse, demand planning supply planning and physical distribution.
- Represent as the key Supply Chain interface person, both internally and externally to the company, acting as the primary contact for the regional and global Supply Chain organisation
- Provide overall Supply Chain and Operations directions and setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Drive process improvement culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner for the all supply chain
- Optimise cross-functional support needs for the local organisation, ensuring effective communication with other teams serviced or impacted by the Supply Chain function
- Provide supply chain input to Area and Shop Managers on local programs to maximise the impact of Local supply chain process
- Provide clear leadership in steering the cross-functional teams in an environment with high complexities with a large product range and formulations
- Lead cross-functional projects aimed at optimising and streamlining supply chain operations
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager role, you are required to possess a least five years' proven experience in an overall supply chain management role in the pharmaceutical industry with regional exposure.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or any related field
- Excellent supply chain knowledge/ experience in consumer or healthcare industry
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving, financial skills with a strong leadership capability
- Strong in people management and development
- Excellent communication skills with different stakeholders across divisions & functions
This leading Pharmaceutical Company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over many years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development within Philippines.
If you are a talented and focused Supply Chain professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset in the pharmaceuticals industry based in the National Capital Region.
Apply today or please email to email@example.com