Supply Chain Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1816200/001
Date posted 16 June 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-06-16 2022-08-15 marketing Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Supply Chain Operations Manager job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company located in BGC, Taguig.
About the Supply Chain Operations Manager Role:
In this role, you will comply with global and regional policy and procedure to support local market business and be responsible for leading a team to deliver effective supply chain operations management in inventory planning, inventory
control, warehousing, logistics, distribution, project management and operations compliance, strategy and additionally achieve expected service standards.
- Inventory planning/inventory control operations
- Warehouse operations
- Logistics/distribution operations
- Operations compliance
- Ensure procedures are developed/updated for all local country operations and proper controls are followed to ensure compliance
- Quick closure of internal audit, SOX and quality audit findings
- Work on strengthening supply chain organisation/talent development to support market requirements
- Develop long-term solutions/process improvement/infrastructure projects/plans to enhance distributor experience
To be successful in this Supply Chain Operations Manager role, you must have solid experience in managing and leading the supply chain operations team comprising of warehousing, logistics, inventory control, inventory planning teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/business science and/or logistics
- At least 10 – 15 years of work experience in supply chain operations management, with a minimum of 10 years in a management role
- Strong analytical, planning, negotiation. Certificates of CPIM or in logistics, planning are preferred
- Good project-management skills.
- Experience with order management and customer handling
- Experience with inventory control systems and ERP software is a must, preferably Oracle, industry certifications is a plus
- Strong leadership and people management skills along with the ability to function as an effective team
This company is a global leader in meal replacements, nutritional supplements and skin care products. If you are a Supply Chain Manager who wants to challenge your capabilities in process improvement and team restructuring, then this role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 June 2022A Supply Chain Director job has just become available at one of the world's leading food, animal nutrition and agriculture companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 May 2022A Supply Chain Director job has just become available at one of the world's leading food, animal nutrition and agriculture companies.