Supply Chain Manager (Start-Up F&B)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1832330/001
Date posted 04 August 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 retail Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at a start-up company in the quick service restaurant/food and beverage industry whose head office is located in Makati City.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Start-Up F&B) Role:
The role will initiate and lead the supply chain activities of this new start-up company and will ensure that these activities are aligned with the strategies to effectively and efficiently realise sustainable and profitable growth in the Philippines.
- Create supply chain process and regularly review these strategies based on RBU strategy/CIM requirements and implement these strategic measures to support the business process definition upon consultation with marketing, production, sales, controlling and procurement
- Introduce business rules and service levels based on customer requirements and BU strategy
- Steer, manage and optimise inventories
- Monitor and manage supply chain performance and supply chain partners via KPIs, benchmarks, and defined service levels
- Develop logistics capabilities and competencies in the organisation
- Set measurable targets to monitor team's performance
- Steer, guide and align supply chain activities of the different production sites
- Ensure end-to-end effectiveness and efficiency and customer satisfaction incl. demand planning, planning and supply chain operations
- Monitor product availability, alert supply chain participants in case of shortages/bottlenecks
- Steer and align merchandise product procurement activities for the region from third party suppliers and global internal suppliers
- Sales order management
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager (Start-Up F&B) role, you will have to drive continuous improvements for all supply chain processes and technologies and provide know-how and expertise on supply chain operations and process efficiency. You must be ready to roll-up sleeves and do the nitty-gritty part of the job.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics Management
- Eight years' relevant experience, preferably with project management and leadership
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure/with deadline
This company believes that diversity and inclusion among teammates is critical to success as a global company, and seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you want to work in a start up company where you can start and make an impact on the growth of the business in the Philippines, this Supply Chain Manager (Start-Up F&B) role is perfect for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager (Agricultural Company) job has become available at a global agricultural supply chain company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 June 2022A Supply Chain Operations Manager job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company located in BGC, Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 August 2022A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 04 August 2022A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has opened up at a growing company in the multi-level marketing industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Cavite CityDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Senior Safety, Health and Environment Lead job has just become available at one of the leading companies in energy management.