VP - Operations (Supply Chain)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1861590/001
Date posted 11 October 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-10-11 2022-12-10 oil-and-gas Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP - Operations (Supply Chain) job has become available for the country's leading oil and gas company.
About the VP - Operations (Supply Chain) Role:
The VP for Operations (SCM) would be responsible for the company's logistics - transfer of products, supply chain and engineering, construction and maintenance of retail stations nationwide.
- Supply and Logistics - Source all products (fuels, lubricants, special fluids) marketed by the company from international and local markets, as well as warehousing and distribution of lubricants and other packaged special fluids. Coordinates in negotiation of supply contracts on fuels
- Engineering and Technical Services - Organise and manage the supply/transport and engineering department to meet the company's objectives through planning and realisation of new/additional marketing facilities (retail service stations, fuel installations) and related investments
- Collaborate with marketing VPs and others to drive profits by ensuring continuous delivery of services (service station operation fuel supply/ transport) while complying with high standards on health, safety, and environment
- Budget - Ensure the division is within the budget for both operating and capital expenses by monitoring and planning expenses including evaluation and prioritising new investments
To be successful in this VP - Operations (Supply Chain) role, you should be able to communicate with business units on issues involving supply and logistics of petroleum products to find better ways of achieving common goals and objectives.
- Licensed engineer with at least 10 years of work experience in project management and supply and logistics experience in the oil and gas or related industry
- Must have engineering knowledge transcending all disciplines - civil, structural, electrical, mechanical and architectural
- Good product knowledge (all petroleum products - fuels, lubricants and other special products)
- Sufficient knowledge of the customer market, oil supply trading, including operations and distribution
This leader in the oil and gas industry needs no introduction. They are major player in their field and looking to solidify their position in the market.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, this VP - Operations (SCM) role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.
Salary: PHP180000 - PHP200000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Warehouse Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite City. This is a managerial role, wherein you will need to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, and training warehouse employees.
Salary: PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.