Supply Chain Manager
Salary PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant James Reantaso
Job Ref 1863820/001
Date posted 17 October 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Ortigas City Ortigas, Manila PH PHP 120000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this role you will be working with diverse group of individuals. Given your end-to-end supply chain management experience, the team will be needing assistance in key focus areas: Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Forecast Accuracy, improvement of country Sales & Operations Planning, Risk Management.
- End-to-end supply chain management including but not limited to planning, import clearance, warehousing, repacking using third parties and logistics
- Drive country S&OP process to help ensure alignment and insight into the demand plan as it impacts COGS and SCM spend. Transform unconstrained sales forecast (demand plan) into constrained sales forecast (supply plan)
- Business Partnering – Be the supply chain partner of the Country Manager, making sure finished products are supplied on-time to customers and revenue is accounted in the right quarters
- Manage inventory levels and make sure purchase orders are placed in time to secure goods arrival on time and aligned with sales forecasts. Minimise stock levels improving working capital. Timely entry in SAP system for incoming, outgoing, and tolling activities
- Forecasting and Budgeting – lead the related aspects of the forecast and budget process for SCM including COGS and Supply Chain spend
- Month-end closing - including COGS transactional activities, analysing and reporting of SCM and COGS results, the accuracy of standard costs in SAP
- Continuously implement the most effective way for business growth to gain best efficient interest of all supply chain operations and activities
- Provide continuous improvement in business performance by evaluating current processes and tools to drive efficiencies and improvement
- Other tasks/projects assigned by the Country Manager
To be successful in this Supply Chain Manager role, you must have the ability to produce work that is thorough and accurate, and be able to respond to changing needs of the business; personally, identify and champion new ideas for improvement and growth.
- Bachelor's degree in with a minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Desire and ability to apply systems solutions to complex problems
- Excellent problem solving/analytical and negotiating skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong and effective relationships
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate will be joining a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, then this Supply Chain Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 October 2022An exciting VP - Operations (Supply Chain) job has become available for the country's leading oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.
Salary: PHP180000 - PHP200000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Warehouse Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite City. This is a managerial role, wherein you will need to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, and training warehouse employees.