Demand and Supply Planning Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jayson Mendoza
Job Ref 1866770/001
Date posted 08 November 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-11-18 2023-01-07 manufacturing-and-production Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
About the Demand and Supply Planning Manager Role:
This role will be responsible for leading the demand and supply planning for a portfolio of products where the sales and operations planning process is a critical part. In addition, be the key contact for sales and marketing and participate in the product life cycle management process and be responsible for managing the forecast which contributes to the delivery of inventory and service targets for the assigned portfolios.
- Propagate and communicate the S&OP discipline in the country through the conduct of regular and detailed demand reviews with sales to discuss the historical demand data, comparing this with the latest sales rolling forecast, in order to generate a validated and signed off demand forecast by the MANCOM for roll-up in advance planner and optimiser (APO)
- Maintain accurate data in APO and ECC to enable proper data analytics
- Conduct regular, monthly demand reviews with sales team that extracts market updates, fosters a collaborative and open discussions that enrich the demand forecasting process and results to better SFA and bias results
- Provide regular updates to management and to sales on MTD sales performance vis-a-vis the latest demand forecast, to enable corrective action plans to be effected and to help ensure the achievement of the sales target as well as the WC budget
- Provide detailed SFA and bias monthly results to management that shows the drivers of forecast errors, for sales action planning and correction
- Conduct monthly business reviews with 3PCMs together with the supply planner to discuss KPI results, current production concerns that may impact supply, as well as projects in the pipeline that improves supply continuity and KPI achievements
- Provide direct supervision to the supply planner on all 3PCM issues and concerns, including the conduct of periodic reviews of the process flows in supply planning to generate enhanced work efficiency and results
- Provide guidance to the supply planner on all other matters outside of 3PCM concerns, like spare parts planning and reagents ordering
To be successful in this Demand and Supply Planning Manager role, you must be able to develop the consensus statement of demand and understand and address any supply constraints, and would have to be also be involved with overall product supply capacity planning.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's/college degree in chemistry, engineering (chemical), engineering (industrial) or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Adept in using SAP and must have above average skill in MS Office applications particularly Excel and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in the chemical manufacturing industry.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this Demand and Supply Planning Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.
Salary: PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 October 2022An exciting VP - Operations (Supply Chain) job has become available for the country's leading oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 October 2022A Sourcing Manager - Procurement job has become available at a leading multi-level marketing company.