Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant James Reantaso
Job Ref 1871560/001
Date posted 21 November 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 manufacturing-and-production Cavite City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
About the Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager Role:
In this role, you will manage the team and develop the competencies of both the supply chain planning and replenishment team within the region and champion the use of appropriate methods, tools, and technologies within the team.
- Manage order-to-delivery activities (BFS/Oracle) to ensure timely sourcing, release and delivery of all customer orders including procurement requirements as needed
- Monitor open order reports, and coordinate materials and parts availability with planning and procurement teams
- Build rules and practices within the region which drive the stocking strategies to best balance inventory and lead time for offered materials
- Ensure that logistics territory (ecosystem) demand and inventory plans and master data are maintained across the region
- Drive regular planning and inventory reviews to improve collaboration and forecasting
- Actively drive process improvement activities within the region and with peers using the appropriate channels including skills networks, community tools and the global SC teams
- Manage the day-to-day activities and tasks of the replenishment and order processing team. Prioritise tasks and help provide resolutions for issues and escalations raised by stakeholders
- Communicate and liaise all information between procurement, operations, sales and bid team
- Serve as the primary focal point for the business unit team interaction and is the first level of escalation after an order has been generated, up to the resolution
- Facilitate securing the right and accurate response, including feedback and problem closure
- Confirm status of whether shipped on time or recovery date for items not shipped on time
- Monitor project/order status, up to delivery. Request customer approval for any early delivery and advise the same for any delayed delivery
- Create and provide weekly back-order reports to internal and external customers
- Monitor and report BOL (Backorder Line) status
- Obtain and process time-sensitive order delivery data to support on-time delivery performance reports
To be successful in this Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager Role, you must have experience with working in a diverse or cross-functional regional environment.
- Education level: Tertiary or equivalent qualification in a related discipline
- Other nice to have skills: SAP and Oracle systems skills, customer-first mentality, sense of urgency, proactive
- Supply planning experience is a must
- Able to travel (as needed) outside of the country
- Amenable to work in Cavite
The successful candidate will be joining a leading company in digital transformation of energy management and automation. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, then this Supply Planning & Order Replenishment Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
Salary: PHP180000 - PHP200000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 October 2022An exciting Warehouse Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite City. This is a managerial role, wherein you will need to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, and training warehouse employees.
Salary: PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 October 2022An exciting VP - Operations (Supply Chain) job has become available for the country's leading oil and gas company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.