Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Amieluz Cabigao
Job Ref 1894350/001
Date posted 17 January 2023philippines industrial/general-management 2023-01-30 2023-03-18 fmcg Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a one of world's leading FMCG companies in the Philippines.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
In this role, you will comply with global and regional policy and procedure to support local market business and be responsible for leading a team to deliver effective supply chain management in inventory planning, inventory control, warehousing, logistics, distribution, project management and operations compliance, strategy and additionally achieve expected service standards.
- Inventory planning/inventory control operations
- Warehouse operations
- Logistics/distribution operations
- Operations compliance
- Vendor Management
- Ensure procedures are developed/updated for all local country operations and proper controls are followed to ensure compliance
- Work on strengthening supply chain organisation/talent development to support market requirements
To succeed in this Supply Chain Manager role, you must have solid experience in managing and leading the supply chain team comprising of warehousing, logistics, inventory control, inventory planning teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics Management
- At least 10 – 15 years of work experience in supply chain operations management, with a minimum of 10 years in a management role
- Strong analytical, planning, negotiation. Certificates of CPIM or in logistics, planning are preferred
- Good project-management skills
- Experience with order management and customer handling
- Experience with inventory control systems and ERP software is a must, preferably Oracle, industry certifications is a plus
- Knowledgeable and experience with local trade
- Familiarity with Six Sigma or a similar process improvement methodology
- Strong leadership and people management skills along with the ability to function as an effective team
This company believes that diversity and inclusion among teammates is critical to success as a global company.
If you are looking to join a company that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, this Supply Chain Manager role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a global construction materials company based in Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LagunaDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Product Development Consultant job opportunity has become available at a world-leading FMCG company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Technical Support Engineer job opportunity has become available at a multinational chemical company based in Alabang. This is a role wherein you will be needed to help with the day-to-day technical support presentations for clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 31 January 2023About the Business Expert Role: In this role you will be working with an innovative and empowered team. Given your technical experience, the team will be needing assistance in key focus areas: transportation, distribution centre controlling, cost management.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 January 2023A challenging and exciting Assistant Brand Manager (Food Ingredients) job has opened up in a growing food ingredients company.