Salary PHP180000 - PHP200000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant James Reantaso
Job Ref 1867690/001
Date posted 27 October 2022philippines supply-chain-procurement-logistics/warehousing-distribution 2022-10-27 2022-12-26 manufacturing-and-production Cavite City Rosario, Cavite PH PHP 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Warehouse Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite City. This is a managerial role, wherein you will need to ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organising, directing, and training warehouse employees.
About the Warehouse Manager Role:
In this role, you will be working with an innovative and empowered team. Given your technical experience, the team will be needing your assistance in warehouse management system.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilisation, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
- Manage and lead a team of warehouse professionals to support materials requirements of factories, from material receipts to stock keeping to the issuance
- Keep materials inventory under control and accounted for using prescribed (Oracle ERP) systems and tools
- Oversee hub warehouse and ensures effective control of inventory distribution from the hub to the factories
- Lead site inventory reduction initiatives
- Initiate dead stock and excess inventory control programme and disposition
- Ensure the safety and ergonomics, people development and training, coaching, optimization resources, and high occupancy rate of the warehouse
- Takes the lead in planning and executing annual physical inventory activity to comply with corporate requirements (internal and external audit)
- Drive “protection at source”, to protect inventory against pilferage
- Leads warehouse initiatives around continuous improvements
- Drive the team to hit Key Performance Indicators (KPI) goals and Operational Expenses Scorecard
To be successful in this Warehouse Manager role, you must have an extensive experience in warehouse management in a supply chain manufacturing set-up leading cross-functional teams and managing change to be able to collaborate with both local and regional stakeholders to contribute to building a company culture that is inclusive, diverse, and innovative.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's/college degree in engineering (others), business studies/administration/management or equivalent
- Material management certification or postgraduate/diploma certification is good to have
- 12 - 15 years of work experience in a related field is required for this position
- Preferably an Assistant Manager/Manager specialising in manufacturing/production operations/plant warehouse operations and factory warehouse management
The successful candidate will be joining a leading company in digital transformation of energy management and automation. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of individuals who are innovative, creative, and inclusive.
If you have the necessary skill and experience and would want an opportunity for growth, then this Warehouse Manager role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Supply Planning and Order Replenishment Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational electronics manufacturing company based in Cavite. This is a leadership role, wherein the role is an essential supporting and coordination link between customers, sales, ops, finance, GSC control tower, procurement and planning teams and 3PL.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 November 2022A Demand and Supply Planning Manager job has opened up at a global manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ParañaqueDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting IMPEX Manager job opportunity has become available in a multinational retail company based in Parañaque. This is an individual contributor ole, wherein you will be needed to help the day to day import and export execution.
Salary: PHP120000 - PHP180000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational company based in Philippines. This is a managerial role, wherein you will be needed to help with the company's overall supply chain functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 11 October 2022An exciting VP - Operations (Supply Chain) job has become available for the country's leading oil and gas company.