Integration Business Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1802370/001
Date posted 12 May 2022philippines tech-transformation/business-intelligence-and-analytics 2022-05-16 2022-07-11 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region Ayala Avenue PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Integration Business Analyst job opportunity has become available at a renowned, global recruitment firm in the Philippines.
About the Integration Business Analyst Role:
A global recruitment firm is looking for an ambitious and energetic Integration Business Analyst to support new and existing integrations across the portfolio of programmes and projects within the technology and transformation department. The role involves working alongside business users and technology and transformation functions to specify the integration requirements. This will include defining mappings and use cases for new integrations, as well as ensuring existing integrations are well documented and kept up to date.
- Manage, and be responsible for the business analysis tasks in assigned projects throughout their lifecycle and as part of ongoing product teams
- Elicit requirements using methods (but not limited to) interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information and processes gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Produce critical documentation required for integrations, including connectivity and field mappings
- Perform investigation and analysis to develop strong working knowledge of all integration functions, associated interfaces, and business systems
- Continually assess the integrations available and the ability to contribute to maintain, amend and develop existing integrations, and to scope and test integrations between new and existing business systems as requirements
To succeed in this role as an Integration Business Analyst, you must have solid experience with integration projects and ideally have a strong background in data warehousing systems. You will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders and development team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's/college degree in information technology, computer engineering, or other related fields
- At least five years of business analysis experience
- Experience with successfully gathering requirements for large-scale, complex integrations and producing accurate design and build documentation to deliver integrations
- Familiar with APIs and API tools (e.g. Kafka, Postman, and other traditional methods)
- Ability to produce integration diagrams e.g. UML and able to facilitate UAT sessions
- Strong background in data analytics and data warehousing systems (Snowflake - highly preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data, and system analysis with strong attention to details
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) Jira and Confluence
This leading global recruitment firm has an outstanding international reputation in managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates in various fields with blue-chip client base covering all market sectors. With more than 50 offices in about 30 countries, spanning five continents, this company offers a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Integration Business Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 31 January 2023A Systems Analyst - Business Intelligence job has become available at a dynamic multi-channel retail group in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Senior Front End job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Research Analyst Lead (SPSS) job opportunity has become available at a global market research consultancy firm in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Front End Developer job has just become available with a pioneering team at an international market research company.