Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1827710/001
Date posted 18 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/business-intelligence-and-analytics 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 manufacturing-and-production Bonifacio Global City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
About the Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for creating market models and forecasts that should be comprehensive and transparent to stakeholders with the right level of details and rationale, so that they can provide actionable insights.
- Data Modelling and Forecasting: create mathematical algorithms to translate assumptions into quantitative impact on the business
- Analytical skills with business acumen: turn big volume of data into articulated and easy-to-understand insights and business recommendations by finding correlations and converting them to modelling algorithms
- Structured mindset: design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts, ensuring transparency and easy explainable of forecasting models and algorithms
- Data Extraction and presentation: analyse and extract ad hoc data requirements and present statistical information to the stakeholders
- Support the M&S (marketing and sales) on strategic planning with relevant forecasts and scenarios based on aligned assumptions and provide clear and explainable results
- Present the market modelling result and forecast to management team and stakeholders with the right level of details based on the audience
The successful Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) holds expert knowledge in statistical/quantitative analysis and can create engaging visual reports that will provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Two or more years of proven experience in business intelligence, strategic insights or business planning departments (preferably in FMCG industry)
- Strong work experience in data modelling and data-driven forecasting, and an advanced user of MS office Excel/PowerBI
- Data execution tools, data access (SQL), and programming languages (Python, R, C++)
- Knowledge/experience in Azure cloud is a plus
This leading manufacturing company has an outstanding international presence in its field. The business succeeds at the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and an excellent benefits package await the right person in this exciting Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting SAP Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting ServiceNow Developer job has opened at a leading international tobacco manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 05 August 2022An outstanding Linux Engineer job has just become available at a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products that delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing, and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Test Architect job has become available at a leading global tobacco company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Database Administrator (SQL Server) job opportunity has become available at a global insurance firm.