Head of Data Architecture and Design
Salary 16th month pay
Consultant Nikita Cuevas
Job Ref 1829510/001
Date posted 25 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/business-intelligence-and-analytics 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 banking Pasig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Head of Data Architecture and Design job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in technology data architecture.
About the Head of Data Architecture and Design Role:
The job roles defined then were designed for the resources to be jacks of all trades. In recent years, the company has implemented various projects, technologies, and capabilities (MDM, data quality, real-time data processing, Tableau, etc.) and have subsequently increased in team size. The new job roles in data architecture and design were identified as a need to maintain faster development and project productivity.
- Work closely with the Analytics Designer to handle data to solve business problems at hand
- Translate business requirements into technology requirements and define data standards and principles. The data architect is responsible for visualising and designing an organisation's enterprise data management framework. This framework describes the processes used to plan, specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic requirements, outlines high-level integrated designs to meet those requirements, and aligns with enterprise strategy and related big hit
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data marts
- Define the data architecture framework, standards, and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Define reference architecture, which is a pattern that other can follow to create and improve data systems
- Define data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and team lead
To succeed in this Head of Data Architecture and Design role, you should strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree (required), postgraduate degree (preferred)
- At least five years of relevant experience in leading data management for big-data or data warehouse platforms
- Decisions are made within the limits of generally established policies, but can formulate clear decision criteria and take into account complex factors, implications, and consequences prior to taking action or generating alternative solutions to resolve problems or situations
- May involve huge revenue loss, increased costs, etc., that impact a major part of the bank’s operations; takes a lot of time and effort to correct
- Able to drive the results of multiple related units composed of large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
- Demands communicating moderately complex issues to people within and outside of the bank; able to persuade others on a wide range of issues
- Requires intensive analysis of factual and qualitative information to solve diverse problems
- Required to generate and execute cutting-edge and breakthrough ideas that have a significant impact on the industry; creates an environment of innovation by breaking down barriers, stereotypes, and impediments
- Must have a mix of experience in managing data. Must have in-depth knowledge of data and systems architecture of Traditional, Hadoop, Big Data, and Cloud
This company emerged as one of the fastest growing and most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive IT risk professional with a can-do attitude, this Head of Data Architecture and Design role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 02 August 2022An outstanding Section Head - Information Systems Audit job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in IT audit.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 July 2022An outstanding Head of Data Operations job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in technology data architecture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 July 2022An outstanding Head - Technology Risk Management job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in technology risk management.
Salary: 16th month payLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 July 2022An outstanding Data Governance Solutions Lead job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in technology data architecture.
Salary: PHP300000 - PHP500000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 July 2022A trusted technology solutions partner to Fortune Global 500 companies is recruiting for a Head of Data job in the Philippines. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. The key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.