Salary 16th month pay
Consultant Nikita Cuevas
Job Ref 1829520/001
Date posted 31 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/business-intelligence-and-analytics 2022-07-31 2022-09-29 it Taguig City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Data Analyst has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks.
About the Data Analyst Role:
The Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring the branch is compliant with data policies and data management procedures, and maintain existing data application software using mathematical models to develop data applications, reports automation solutions.
- Assist in ensuring that the branch is compliant with data policies and data management procedures
- Maintain existing data application software using mathematical models to develop data applications, reports automation solutions
- Provide training to employees on data application tools/technology
- Study and understand the business processes of the bank, draft the technical proposal for optimising business processes (data application, database management)
- Study the existing data resources (reporting systems, database, datamart, etc.), participate in data related requirement analysis and mapping
- Analyse business data and the requirements/specifications from the business department to provide statistics report to improve the monitoring and aid decision making
- Report generation to improve the efficiency, accuracy of business processes using PL/SQL, Data Analyst tool Tableau, etc.
- Conduct relevant testing to ensure these self-developed reports are properly working, meet requirements and comply with relevant development standards
- Document relevant design, plan, codes and testing
- Support data related application development project
- Review data related requirements
- Ensure all business departments comply with data management policies and procedures
- Assistant in data quality management
- Maintain the existing local developed data applications/database/systems; keep these applications/database/systems updated to meet business requirements and comply with regulations issued by BOC and regulators.
- Keep data policies and data application, documents updated and comply with relevant regulations, standards issued by BOC Group, local regulators
- For data application related audit observations (if any), provide solution and action plan, ensure to implement and close on time
- Perform analysis on large datasets to enable data-driven decision making, using tools like Python and SQL
- Collaborate with the management and other departments to execute on strategic initiatives through project-based research and ad-hoc analysis
- Conduct training or knowledge sharing to employees to promote data/report applications, help business units to make good use of these data/report application and resources
- Introduce technology/tools to improve data application and report generation, conduct training to employees to improve tech skills and data application skills
To succeed in the Data Analyst role, you must strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
- At least a bachelor's/college degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- Strong skills in SQL
- Strong skills in database such as MS SQL, Oracle, data warehouses, and large datasets
- Proven expertise in extracting data, making reports and creating dashboards with the use of BI tools: SQL, PL/SQL, Tableau, OAS, Python
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation skills
- Experience in data mining (preferred but not required)
- At least five years' working experience as a Reports Specialist/Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, BI Developer, or Data Scientist
This company emerged as one of the fastest growing and most consumer-focused universal banks in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive IT risk professional with a can-do attitude, this Data Analyst role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 10 July 2022A Data Engineer job has become available in the global company technology services provider for the future. As part of their growth strategy, they are excited to launch an international team based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 05 August 2022An outstanding Linux Engineer job has just become available at a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products that delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing, and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting SAP Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Test Architect job has become available at a leading global tobacco company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Database Administrator (SQL Server) job opportunity has become available at a global insurance firm.