Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nikita Cuevas
Job Ref 1864660/001
Date posted 09 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/business-intelligence-and-analytics 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 it Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An outstanding AI Engineer job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
About the AI Engineer Role:
The AI Engineer is responsible for modelling moderately complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities using advanced analytics, data mining and data visualisations techniques. In addition to advanced analytics skills, you must be proficient in integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, designing specialised database and computing environments.
- Implement ETL pipelines in Azure cloud environment for reporting and analytics projects
- Monitor and support existing BAU pipelines in Azure cloud platform
- Provide infrastructure support to Azure cloud platform users as a part of the admin team
- Design and implement MLOPS, e.g. set of tools and operating models used to deploy and maintain machine learning models in production reliably and efficiently
- Act as a bridge between data scientists and IT and data engineers and data architects, especially during development and production architecture design and set-up
- Test and optimise machine learning models and algorithms before they go in production
- Assist in monitoring and retraining models when needed
To succeed in this AI Engineer role, you will need to have a strong product background, an inclination for business with a start-up mindset, always curious, always willing to experiment, and always on your feet.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in data engineering/cloud
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python
- Strong knowledge and experience in MLOPS
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge and experience in machine learning and statistics
- Strong software engineering skills
- Good knowledge of Agile, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with Azure Databricks, MLFLOW, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with DB/Cache systems like SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Three or more years of relevant experience
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack (AMLS, Synapse, Data Factory, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Databricks
- Strong knowledge of pySpark and SQL
- Strong experience in Python web framework like Flask, Django, FastAPI, etc.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS and 2+ NoSQL database
This global company has always been focused on technology and digital innovations and delivers top-notch IT solutions and services to its global client portfolio.
If you are a passionate and technically equipped with expertise as an AI Engineer, this role is yours for the taking. Great opportunities await the right person in this AI Engineer role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 10 January 2023An outstanding AI Engineer job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 01 February 2023A Sr. Microsoft Engineer job has become available at a Canadian BPO company that has a unique model offering the highest quality service, and international reach.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Senior Front End job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Research Analyst Lead (SPSS) job opportunity has become available at a global market research consultancy firm in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Front End Developer job has just become available with a pioneering team at an international market research company.