Incident Response Manager - Cybersecurity
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1871700/001
Date posted 07 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/cyber-security 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 manufacturing-and-production Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the manufacturing industry is seeking an Incident Response Manager - Cybersecurity with a background in IT security, and is highly focused on incident response. In this job, you will lead the company’s cybersecurity incident response team. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and enthusiasm is a must.
About the Incident Response Manager - Cybersecurity Role:
The Incident Response Manager is someone who will be able to quickly discover the true cause of a reported incident, determine the span of a compromise and give practical sets of advice to repair and stop the problems and if required, to assist with regaining critical data and services.
- Handle evolving incident response engagements as a key technical expert and part of the SOC assisting and responding to incidents in coordination with the SOC team members and other involved parties
- Provide written summaries and analysis of incidents, write clear and concise incident investigation reports for management review
- Conduct and/or supervise computer forensic examinations to include the collection, preservation, processing, and analysis of digital evidence
- Provide tailored remediation and counter-measure recommendations to the Technical Security Centre and employee security awareness content
- Monitor security industry trends on new threats. Develop JTI current and forward-looking threat profile and recommendations for baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, and networking equipment
- Ensure that they are provided with necessary tools, permissions and materials to perform daily activities in the scope of the service
- Lead the team to ensure targets are met on time and on budget
To succeed in this Incident Response Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders and development team, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or related field or relevant experience
- Two years of experience in Cybersecurity Incident Response and Digital Forensics. Excellent working knowledge of security monitoring, investigation and forensic principles, techniques, and processes
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Analytical/problem solving abilities
- Process management and standard/procedure literacy
- Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
This leading tobacco manufacturing has an outstanding international presence in its field. The business succeeds at the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Incident Response Manager - Cybersecurity job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting SAP ABAP Developer Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading international tobacco and vaping manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 10 October 2022An exciting SAP Analytics Cloud BW BO Development Manager job opportunity has opened for a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 November 2022An outstanding IT General Manager job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 22 November 2022An Information Security Engineer job has become available at one of the fastest growing banks in SEA.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 22 November 2022An outstanding Head - Technology Risk Management job has just become available at one of the country's largest and fastest growing banks. This is a role for an IT professional who is a leader in technology risk management.