SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1836970/001
Date posted 15 August 2022philippines tech-transformation/erp-system 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 manufacturing-and-production Bonifacio Global City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager job opportunity has opened for a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
About the SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager Role:
In this business critical role, your focus will be on portfolio management (buckets, items, integration, configuration) and will also provide sound expertise in SAP PS and SAP BW.
- Manage ownership of the application support requests coming from the Global Service Desk (GSD), you will provide application support for both production and development through the resolution of minor and complex incidents and change/service request
- Coordinate and conduct the application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality, and customising) in close cooperation with the quality assurance and technical team
- Design business processes, configuration, and coordination from external parties, unit testing, maintain appropriate documentation, definition, and rollout of standards and templates, potentially participate in training the business community (key users), and ensure transfer of knowledge/expertise from external consultants
- Monitor performance and effectiveness of specific business processes in close cooperation with the technical team
The successful SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager holds expert knowledge in SAP PPM modules and has the ability to perform simple to complex configurations in SAP PS and SAP BW.
- Three or more years of SAP PPM module experience – portfolio management (buckets, items, integration, configuration)
- SAP PS: project system basic configuration (profiles, structure, UI, validations)
- SAP BW: basic experience with BW reporting, and functional specification creation in this area is a plus
- Experience in a business analysis role
- Project management (Waterfall/Agile) skills are a plus
- Experience with database structures (MS SQL), Microsoft Azure platform is a plus
This leading manufacturing company has an outstanding international presence in its field. The business succeeds at the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and an excellent benefits package await the right person in this exciting SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting SAP Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 13 September 2022An outstanding Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead job has just become available at an international tobacco and vaping division of a leading tobacco company. This is a role for a Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead who is a leader in the service desk field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 August 2022An exciting Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 30 September 2022A global company that is focused on technology and digital innovations is now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 27 September 2022A rapidly expanding IT services company is recruiting for an RPA Developer (UIPath) job. In this job, you will be responsible for developing software for the global business services centres using the prescribed programming language/platform by the team.