SAP Succesfactors Service Delivery Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1872920/001
Date posted 17 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/erp-system 2022-11-18 2023-01-16 it Bonifacio Global City PH TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SAP Succesfactors Service Delivery Manager job opportunity has opened up at a leading IT services company in the Philippines.
About the SAP Succesfactors Service Delivery Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will ensure the delivery of consulting excellence for managed services clients within the assigned service area. Service Managers are responsible for leading consultants and managing the service area to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to meet client needs.
- Utilise expert industry knowledge to assure the completion of assigned tickets, according to the SLA guidelines
- Provide direction to a team of specialised SAP and SuccessFactors consultants to assure the service area can successfully support the required software product and provide consulting excellence to managed services clients
- Leverage dynamic leadership qualities to motivate, mentor, and lead a team of consultants in the delivery of exceptional customer experience within their specialised service area
- Drive growth within assigned service area through providing continuous learning and development opportunities, supporting knowledge transfer between consultants, continuously learning new lines of business, and maintain personal professional development
The successful SAP SuccessFactors Service Delivery Manager has a strong functional background in SAP Successfactors and can act as a subject-matter expert. You will need to have strong people management and project management skills in leading SAP Consultants in projects and driving excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- At least three to five years of experience in Successfactors domain
- Must have at least one year of experience in a people management role
- Must have project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or a related field
- Certification in one or more platforms within a specialised area
This leading IT services firm has an outstanding international presence in its field. The business succeeds at the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and an excellent benefits package await the right person in this exciting SAP Succesfactors Service Delivery Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting SAP ABAP Developer Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading international tobacco and vaping manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 15 November 2022A Principal Network Engineer job has become available at a global company that focuses on technology and digital innovations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Test Solution Architect job has just become available at a multinational IT and financial services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 08 November 2022A globally recognised, award-winning financial institution is currently seeking an Assistant Infrastructure Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 08 November 2022A PHP/Laravel Developer job opportunity has arisen for a PHP/Laravel Developer. You will be responsible for the delivery of web applications assets based on technical and/or functional specifications.