Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1833520/001
Date posted 29 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 insurance BGC Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps Engineer job is now available in a multinational insurance provider.
About the DevOps Manager Role:
The DevOps Manager is part of the global DevOps team and works with engineers and developers in aligning release management practices and build automation and software configuration management-related tasks to establish continuous integration and delivery platform across technology products.
- Manages a team and the effective allocation of resources and activities to ensure the provision of a high-quality service
- Oversees all aspects of delivering solutions or infrastructure to satisfy user requirements and team outputs to ensure accordance with TAS system, process, and quality requirements
- Takes people management accountability including the identification of training needs, delivery of regular feedback and coaching, and performance appraisals
- Work closely with the DevOps architect to build the team's technical expertise/capabilities/skills through knowledge sharing and coaching.
To succeed in this DevOps Manager role, you must have a quality mindset to the team and ensure the appropriate methods, processes and standards are in place for teams to deliver quality solutions. Create and deliver improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline together with relevant working experience
- At least three years of experience in programming or scripting languages (C#, Bash, Perl, Shell, PHP)
- Must have experience in building CI/CD pipelines, hands-on experience with Jira, Jenkins/Docker, and designing and implementing public/private cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Must have exposure to Linux (Red Hat Enterprise - preferred)
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
This company’s purpose is to create clarity and confidence for a more sustainable tomorrow and frame their approaches and ways of working and living them day-to-day drives the success.
If you are into coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding and leading people, then this DevOps Manager is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today or contact me to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer role is now available in a multinational insurance provider company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Database Administrator (SQL Server) job opportunity has become available at a global insurance firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Solutions Architect (Power Platform) job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance firm in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting IT Data Analyst job opportunity has become available at a opened for a global insurance firm in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.