Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1833520/001
Date posted 25 October 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2022-10-25 2022-12-24 insurance Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps Engineer job is now available at a multinational insurance provider.
About the DevOps Manager Role:
The DevOps Manager is part of the global DevOps team and works with engineers and developers in aligning release management practices and building automation and software configuration management-related tasks to establish continuous integration and delivery platform across technology products.
- Manage a team and the effective allocation of resources and activities to ensure the provision of a high-quality service
- Oversee all aspects of delivering solutions or infrastructure to satisfy user requirements and team outputs to ensure accordance with TAS system, process, and quality requirements
- Take people management accountability including the identification of training needs, delivery of regular feedback and coaching, and performance appraisals
- Work closely with the DevOps architect to build the team's technical expertise/capabilities/skills through knowledge sharing and coaching
To succeed in this DevOps Manager role, you must have a quality mindset and ensure the appropriate methods, processes and standards are in place for teams to deliver quality solutions, to create and deliver improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or similar discipline together with relevant work experience
- At least three years of experience in programming or scripting languages (C#, Bash, Perl, Shell, PHP)
- Must have experience in building CI/CD pipelines, hands-on experience with Jira, Jenkins/Docker, and designing and implementing public/private cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Must have exposure to Linux (Red Hat Enterprise - preferred)
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
This company’s purpose is to create clarity and confidence for a more sustainable tomorrow and frame their approaches and ways of working and living them day-to-day to drive success.
If you are into coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding and leading people, then this DevOps Manager is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today or contact me to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 14 October 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 November 2022An outstanding IT General Manager job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Scientist job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies based in London. Reporting directly to the Head of Development for Customer Intelligence, this is a role for a data scientist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting UI/UX Designer job opportunity is now available at a leading international insurance services company.