Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1891460/001
Date posted 10 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 insurance Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure) job is now available in a multinational insurance provider.
About the Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure) Role:
The Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure) is part of the team that keeps the business running for insurance consulting and technology cloud products and services that are used 24x7 by clients around the world.
- Support, Operate and maintain the Azure cloud infrastructure that powers all insurance consulting and technology cloud offerings
- Perform all key IT service management processes including change, incident, problem, monitoring, maintenance, and service request individually or as part of a team
- Design, configure, respond and resolve monitoring alerts related to system health, security, performance, and capacity. Provide support for production and non-production environments to ensure system uptime and expected service levels
- Design, develop, and document processes based on an understanding of operational objectives and the related technologies and tools used in those processes. Work closely with solution architects, infrastructure engineers, developers, and another support team for technical project delivery
To succeed in this Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure) role, you must have emerging knowledge and skills in developing and maintaining cloud-based products and services under company training programmes. Flexibility to work in a rotating shift system where shift schedules are determined unpredictably by business demand and changes in the service environments and experience in working in multiple time-zone/countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline together with relevant working experience
- Experienced in supporting and managing Azure or other cloud services and demonstrable experience in assessing, planning, and implementing IT projects
- Good working knowledge of PowerShell or another scripting language for automation and excellent understanding of end-to-end support process from client to different support escalation levels
- Experience in managing server environments and operations, exposed in using infrastructure monitoring privileged access management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events. Experience in analysing and mitigating security-related issues and threats
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or ITILv4 and must have hands-on experience with configuration management platforms such as Chef or Puppet
This company’s purpose is to create clarity and confidence for a more sustainable tomorrow and frame their approaches and ways of working and living them day-to-day drives the success.
If you are into coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, this Senior Cloud Engineer (Azure) role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today or contact me to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Senior Front End job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 January 2023A leader in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Project Manager (Mid-Senior). In this job, you must have a background in delivery software development projects and experience in handling vendors, stakeholders, clients, and other third-party entities involved in the progress of any project.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An outstanding Agile Coach job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.