DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Set-up)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1893930/001
Date posted 16 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-01-16 2023-03-17 it Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Set-up) job is now available at a market-leading sportsbook platform provider.
About the DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Set-up) Role:
The DevOps Engineer will work with highly motivated, dynamic, talented, and results-oriented individuals who will design, build and maintain a stable and efficient infrastructure for service delivery across production, QA, and development environments throughout the development life cycle.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes, CI/CD pipelines
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions to improve the system and follow up on the issues that happened with the system and actions to be done
- Collaborate and support engineering to the project teams and research new technologies, and trends and make a roadmap to popularise/apply in projects
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer role, you must have a working knowledge of software development methodologies and exposure to operating and administering systems on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or similar discipline together with relevant work experience
- At least three years of experience in programming or scripting languages (Python, Java, Go, Bash/Shell)
- Must have experience with building CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, ArgoCD, and exposure to GIT, Hashicorp Vault, Apache Kafka, and RabbitMQ
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, etc., and designing and implementing public/private cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of infrastructure provisioning and configuration, ability to manage day-to-day cloud-based infrastructure (Terraform, CDK, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and must have experience working in an agile development life cycle
- Must be okay with working onsite four days a week (BGC)
This is a European-based e-betting company that offers an unparalleled range of in-play events and markets.
If you are into coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Set-up) role is right for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 01 February 2023A Sr. Microsoft Engineer job has become available at a Canadian BPO company that has a unique model offering the highest quality service, and international reach.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Senior Front End job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Research Analyst Lead (SPSS) job opportunity has become available at a global market research consultancy firm in Manila.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Front End Developer job has just become available with a pioneering team at an international market research company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting ServiceNow Development Manager job has opened at a leading international manufacturing company in the Philippines.