Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1833720/001
Date posted 17 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-01-27 2023-03-18 insurance BGC, Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
The DevOps Engineer role will be building and deploying solutions to non-production and production environments to support the software development life cycle.
- Provide guidance and tutoring to other team members in best practices, tool use, and software configuration management principles and resolve JIRA tickets related to deployment tasks
- Report to a software development project manager, with matrix reporting to a functional manager
- Work closely with the application development team to ensure that the releases are up to the organisational standards and are released successfully without any negative impact on customers
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer role, you must have the ability to support a software development team’s timelines, targets, and desire to be a strong team player. Familiarity with change management systems and the process is also a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or similar discipline together with relevant work experience
- At least three years of experience in programming or scripting languages (C#, Bash, Perl, Shell, PHP)
- Must have experience in building CI/CD pipelines, hands-on experience with Jira, Jenkins/Docker, and designing and implementing public/private cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Must have an experience in Azure DevOps, Microsoft IIS, and Active Directory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle
This company’s purpose is to create clarity and confidence for a more sustainable tomorrow and frame their approaches and ways of working and living them day-to-day drives the success.
If you are into coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this DevOps Engineer is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today or contact me to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 December 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An outstanding Agile Coach job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023A moving and equally challenging DevOps Engineer Lead job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.