DevOps Engineer Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1896370/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 financial-services Makati PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A moving and equally challenging DevOps Engineer Lead job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.
About the DevOps Engineer Lead Role:
The DevOps Engineer Lead will help to deliver a team of engineers to the software platform for a new digital asset securities exchange; focused on an institutional client base. The DevOps Engineer Lead will also bring experience in building scalable mission-critical systems on the Amazon AWS cloud services.
- Implement cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Be responsible for using command line and Kubernetes manifests to deploy in AWS EKS clusters and implement Ingress/egress routing policies within AWS and EKS
- Demonstrate exposure to Linux administration, maintenance, optimisation, and secure Linux systems, containers, and pipelines
- Automate deployment, monitor, and maintain cloud infrastructure (AWS), including monitoring, alerting, and managing Jenkins webhooks, schedule jobs, and node tainting/executor control
- Manage and operate Grafana/Prometheus for estate monitoring and hands-on implementation of network designs and overlays according to design
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer Lead role, you must have experience being a hands-on technical leader able to operate in the weeds when necessary but also at improving processes and technical operations across the group. The infrastructure team operates as one across the globe and the DevOps Engineer Lead should be comfortable supporting and working with all clients across any location and at any level.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology, computer engineering, or related fields
- At least five years of leadership experience
- Must have a strong background in AWS CloudFormation and in finance with real-time trading systems/market data, and be exposed in working in a regulated financial firm
- Must have hands-on implementation experience in network designs and coding responsibility (Bash, Groovy, Jenkins file, Python)
- Must have exposure to active Groovy application development, and experience using Ansible and Terraform coding to provision and configure infrastructure. Agile working (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experienced working with CI/CD life cycle across non-production and production environments and exposure to software development life cycle
- Must have experience working with multinational global teams
- Must have a strong background in Jenkins, Jenkinsfile, Kubernetes, and Docker, and must operate and maintain Jenkins server and build agents on regular updates
This company's vision is to develop a truly digital capital markets ecosystem that bridges traditional and crypto markets, leveraging tokenisation and blockchain/DLT/Web 3.0 technologies.
If you are into coding, are self-motivated, and have a passion for developing new skills to improve yourself and others, this DevOps Engineer Lead role is for you. This is an exciting opportunity to work with other engineers to build a web platform for blockchain games.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 January 2023A leader in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Project Manager (Mid-Senior). In this job, you must have a background in delivery software development projects and experience in handling vendors, stakeholders, clients, and other third-party entities involved in the progress of any project.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer (Hybrid Set-up) job is now available at a market-leading sportsbook platform provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Senior JAVA Developer (Temporary Work From Home) job has just become available at one of the global leaders in software development and gaming.