Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref 1903520/001
Date posted 13 February 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 it Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) job has become available at a global company focused on technology and digital innovations.
About the Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) Role:
The Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) will be working closely with developers on analysing and reviewing their code to find security vulnerabilities and check whether the code gives an opportunity for hackers to hack into the systems; suggesting how to fix the source code security vulnerability and best practices of AppSec processes, and provide a threat model and identify any false positives in SAST/SCA reports.
- Focus on developing and maintaining home-grown applications to support security engagement within the Software System Development Lifecycle
- Actively participate in proof-of-concept implementations to test and assess off-the-shelf and home-grown technologies to address SSDLC, and DevSecOps compliance with SOX, PCI, and ISO27001
- Work with the security team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, and participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
The successful Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) will maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology, computer engineering, or related fields
- Must have strong coding skills in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C++, C#, .Net, Ruby, or any advanced web or mobile applications programming languages
- Hands-on experience in source code review
- Experience with SDLC processes
- Must be exposed to one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Must be acceptable with a hybrid set-up (bi-weekly; six days onsite)
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
This company has always been focused on technology and digital innovations and delivers top-notch IT solutions and services to its global client portfolio.
If you are self-motivated and have a passion for developing new skills to improve yourself, this Application Security Engineer role is right for you. This is an exciting opportunity to work with other different IT teams globally.
Apply today to discuss the opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9377
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Senior Full Stack Developer job has just become available at one of the online broker platform companies based in Australia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Senior Front End Developer job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 14 March 2023A Sr. Microsoft Engineer job has become available at a Canadian BPO company that has a unique model offering the highest quality service, and international reach.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 March 2023A global information solutions company is now recruiting for a Linux Team Lead job. This company is dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used in helping individuals to make smarter decisions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 21 February 2023An exciting Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) job has become available at a global market research consultancy.