Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Danica Gandia
Job Ref XC6G23-2072221F
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-infrastructure 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 it Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) job has become available at a global company that has been focused on technology and digital innovations.
About the Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) Role:
The Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) will be working closely with developers on analysing and reviewing their code to find security vulnerabilities and check whether the code gives an opportunity for hackers to hack into systems; suggesting how to fix the source code security vulnerability and best practices of AppSec process. You will provide a threat model and identify any false positives in SAST/SCA reports. This role is not a functional testing role, and is not expected to check and test the functionality of applications.
- Focus on developing and maintaining home-grown applications to support security engagement within the Software System Development Lifecycle
- Actively participate in proof-of-concept implementations to test and assess off-the-shelf and home-grown technologies to address SSDLC, and DevSecOps compliance with SOX, PCI, and ISO27001
- Work with the security team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, and participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
The successful Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) will maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Must have a strong coding skills in at least one of the following Programming languages: Python, Java, C++, C#, .Net, Ruby, or any advanced web or mobile applications programming language
- Hands-on experience in source code reviews
- Experience with SSDLC processes
- Must be exposed to one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Must have a good understanding of building end-to-end CICD deployment pipelines
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
This company has always been focused on technology and digital innovations and delivers top-notch IT solutions and services to its global client portfolio.
If you are self-motivated and have a passion for developing new skills to improve yourself, this Application Security Engineer Role is for you. This is an exciting opportunity to work with other different IT teams globally.
Apply today to discuss the opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9377
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Managed Services Technical Consultant job opportunity has opened up at a global software company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023A Technology Risk Head job has become available at the most awarded digital bank in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023Be part of a vibrant community that fosters collaboration and growth. This Technology Risk Manager job is the ultimate career choice for those seeking a dynamic and fulfilling journey.