Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1797090/001
Date posted 29 April 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-05-26 2022-06-28 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Feature Engineer job opportunity has arisen for a Feature Engineer who is experienced in refining technical solution directions and technical dependencies drafted in Epic in coordination with the business analyst, domain architect and relevant squad members, using in-depth IT/application knowledge.
About the Feature Engineer Role:
As the Feature Engineer, you will work most of your time together with squads within the company’s Agile organisation to achieve the squad's mission. You are also a member of a chapter where you work on your craftsmanship.
- Verify the extent to which the realised feature works are designed by testing and organising the end-to-end tests
- Facilitate feature planning, cooperation between squads and the tribe team and feature delivery; herewith maintaining close relationships with business counterparts
- Shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards vision, themes and epics
- Identify which squads/teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
- Challenge and advise product owners on feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual squads
To succeed as a Feature Engineer, you should have a bachelor's or master’s degree in IT (engineering).
- Technical knowledge of databases, Java including API's, Kafka/Nifi data streaming and possibly Tibco/EMS
- Uses keywords like test driven development, resilience patterns, failover, etc.
- Experience in refining and designing features, challenging and advising product owners on feature dependencies and priorities
- Finance/payments knowledge: worked within a payments area, preferable customer reporting
- Eagerness to learn and to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Experience with the Agile way of working
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this Feature Engineer role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
If you want your application to be prioritised, send your updated CV to the contact details below.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 14 June 2022A Team Lead - Ruby on Rails job opportunity has arisen for a candidate who is experienced in building applications for consumers and enterprises. As the team lead, you must be a self-motivated individual who contributes to, and executes on team goals, while growing and representing your team within the wider business and functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 May 2022A Senior Frontend Developer job has arisen at one of the software development teams dedicated to creating/enhancing web-based applications while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 May 2022A Senior Full Stack (Reactjs/Java) - Remote Work job opportunity has become available, where you will collaborate with the product owner and/or users to further understand the requirements. You will work-with Sr/Lead Engineers on technical assessment and strategy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.