Senior Frontend Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1771460/001
Date posted 05 May 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-05-26 2022-07-04 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Frontend Developer job has arisen at one of the software development teams dedicated to creating/enhancing web-based applications while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing.
About the Senior Frontend Developer Role:
As the Senior Frontend Developer, you will lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.
- Explore and try different methods to improve productivity of the team
- Ensure alignment to Chief Architect roadmaps and strategies
- Meet service levels for systems (availability, security, and performance)
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture
- Understand deeply about the modern web platform, especially web components, progressive web apps
- Pay critical attention to detail about code, efficiency and design
- Develop and maintain standards of software development and components where applicable
- Identify and reduce technical debt
- Mentor and coach other developers in their learning and development
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Work alone or with others as needs dictate
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks
- Take ownership of systems and services assigned in production
- Be proactive in promoting best practices
- Be available for out of hours support as required
To succeed as a Senior Frontend Developer, you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Node.js scripting and sever side
- Web components and polymer
- W3C standards and features
- Browser compatibility
- Modern web browser features
- Modern CSS/Styling: grid systems, flex
- Automated unit testing and UI testing
- Package and dependency management
- Web performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Service Worker
- Internationalisation and localisation (i18n and l10n)
- Web accessibility
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, then this Senior Frontend Developer role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
If you want your application to be prioritised, send your updated CV to the contact details below.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 May 2022A Senior Full Stack (Reactjs/Java) - Remote Work job opportunity has become available, where you will collaborate with the product owner and/or users to further understand the requirements. You will work-with Sr/Lead Engineers on technical assessment and strategy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 14 June 2022A Team Lead - Ruby on Rails job opportunity has arisen for a candidate who is experienced in building applications for consumers and enterprises. As the team lead, you must be a self-motivated individual who contributes to, and executes on team goals, while growing and representing your team within the wider business and functions.