Team Lead - Ruby on Rails
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1788490/001
Date posted 14 June 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-06-16 2022-08-13 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Team Lead - Ruby on Rails job opportunity has arisen for a candidate who is experienced in building applications for consumers and enterprises. As the team lead, you must be a self-motivated individual who contributes to, and executes on team goals, while growing and representing your team within the wider business and functions.
About the Team Lead - Ruby on Rails Role:
As the Team Lead - Ruby on Rails, you will be leading a high-performing team of remote software engineers to improve the lives of customers and their patients through the creation of market leading solutions.
- Recruiting engineers to create a talent-dense, high-performing engineering team
- Inspiring, motivating and coaching to enable the continuous development of individuals within the team
- Collaborating with senior engineering leaders across vision and strategy for the team and the company's products
- Empowering the team to achieve a high level of productivity and technical quality
- Working closely with the product team to build and support successful new features whilst improving the quality and experience of existing features
- Developing relationships and working across the business to influence others in aiming for the best user experience possible
To succeed in this Team Lead - Ruby on Rails role, you must have a at least two years' experience in an engineering team lead position.
- Senior-level full stack engineer with at least five years of experience
- Experience working with database technologies such as Postgres or SQL Server
- Robust knowledge of building and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating with internal and third-party services
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Azure
- Knowledge of data migration and ETL practices
This company provides leading online dental practice management software to thousands of dental professionals. They are shaping the future of how millions of patients interact with their dental practice. They aim to solve tough, real-world problems by continuously innovating in the product space. They are growing the team to expand the use of their application across the globe.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, this Team Lead - Ruby on Rails role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today, and if you want your application to be prioritised, send your updated CV to the contact details below.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 May 2022A Senior Frontend Developer job has arisen at one of the software development teams dedicated to creating/enhancing web-based applications while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 May 2022A Senior Full Stack (Reactjs/Java) - Remote Work job opportunity has become available, where you will collaborate with the product owner and/or users to further understand the requirements. You will work-with Sr/Lead Engineers on technical assessment and strategy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 May 2022An exciting Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.