QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Andrea Mae Martinez
Job Ref 1825690/001
Date posted 08 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-07-14 2022-09-06 it Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift) job has just become available at a multinational IT and financial services company.
About the QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift) Role:
This role will be an integral part of a global team that will deliver technical solutions in a quality and efficient manner to clients around the world.
- Responsible for system configuration and testing during implementations and production support. Ensures configuration and testing are completed according to specifications, defined standards, utilising tools identified as best practices
- Develops comprehensive test plans and executes testing for the different system components: web application, data imports, batch jobs, reports and extracts
- Coordinates issues identified during testing with the system developers and pushes each issue through to resolution
- Performs impact analysis and regression testing on the different system components during release consumption
- Coaches and trains internal members of the team on best practices, system-specific and client-specific knowledge
- Communicates effectively with the client delivery team
To succeed in the QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Experience or training in RDBMS, SQL, Web-based applications and tools
- Experience with test plan creation, testing procedures and test plan execution is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with the US is preferred
The successful QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in flexible work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting QA Lead - Business Analyst (Night Shift) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 June 2022An excellent QA Manager job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading bank companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MandaluyongDate posted: 05 August 2022An outstanding Linux Engineer job has just become available at a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products that delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing, and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Test Architect job has become available at a leading global tobacco company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting RPA Developer job has just become available at a fintech company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Test Solution Architect job has just become available at a multinational IT and financial services company.